An emergency is not necessarily a disaster (earthquake, power outage, etc.). It is also for families who are out of work and need to use their money for things other than food. Here you will find a little bit of information for both.
I had a chance to listen to the sister that wrote this article. She was a Paramedic Instructor at BYU-Idaho. I put the things together that are on her list and then I bought an inexpensive one from a store. I actually use the things on her list and rearly use my store bought one. Khris Jackson
1 comment:
I had a chance to listen to the sister that wrote this article. She was a Paramedic Instructor at BYU-Idaho. I put the things together that are on her list and then I bought an inexpensive one from a store. I actually use the things on her list and rearly use my store bought one. Khris Jackson
Post a Comment