An emergency is not necessarily a disaster (earthquake, power outage, etc.). It is also for families who are out of work and need to use their money for things other than food. Here you will find a little bit of information for both.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
3 Month Dinner Recipes
I recently just finished putting together 13 weeks of dinner recipes using mainly canned, boxed and bagged items. I also was able to build a grocery list on this list. Now, that does not mean that we will only be eating these items. It only means that if we had an emergency and I could not get produce, meat, bread, etc. that I can eat for 13 weeks. I am also pretty close to getting all the items on the grocery list. I say this because when I finished the list and went over what I had, I was pretty close and that gave me encouragement. I am a lot closer than I think. You can do it too! If you need any help, just email me and I'll see what advice I can give you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment