It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have started a job and my life has changed drastically. I do, however, want to keep this blog up so I am ready to post some new things that I have discovered.
A friend sent me this blogsite. It has a lot of great information on it. She posted a great idea on how to store water barrels. Love the ideas!
Also, I recently ordered shelf milk. It is in a container like Soy Milk, however, it is just milk. My husband used to drink something like it in Portugal when he was on his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. When I went back with him in 2001, I had the chance to try it. It wasn't so bad. Anyway, I ordered 2%, whole milk and small individual containers of Rootbeer flavored milk. It sounds funny but it is yummy. If you like rootbeer floats, you'll like this milk. They also have chocolate milk, skim, and different sizes also. If you would like more information on ordering, send me a response to this post and I will forward the info on to you.
I continue to find recipes that uses canned, boxed, etc., items and will continue to post those. If you ever have any ideas, please let me know. The more ideas, the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment